Concentrates used for dabbing are products such as shatter, crumble, budder or sap which contain highly concentrated amounts of cannabinoids, such as THC or CBD, and are thus high in potency. “Dabbing” refers to the process of taking a dose by using a metal dab tool to touch a small amount of the concentrate onto a heat source such as a titanium nail attached to a water pipe, or onto the heating element of a vaporizer.
To dab with a Dab Rig/Water Pipe:
- Heat the nail (typically titanium, quartz, or glass) using torch.
- Using the metal dab tool, place small amount of concentrate onto the nail.
- Place dome on top of nail, trapping any residual smoke.
- Inhale through water pipe’s mouthpiece.
When using Vaporizer Pen:
- Use metal dab tool to place a small amount of the concentrate onto heating element.
- Place the mouthpiece in the appropriate position, depress activation button, and inhale.
Please visit our store to explore our extensive selection of Vaporizers, Dab Rigs, Water Pipes and Accessories.